| FASHIONS IN THIS ISSUE
The biggest fashion change in years: the tailor takes over - fabrics, colours, clothes, that make the biggest fashion change in years. Chez-vous dressing: evenings at home with Rex Harrison: John Huston; Jason Robards, junior; Jerome Robbins; Harold Prince; Henry Fonda; Emlyn Williams; Jose Quintero; Glenway Wescott.
FEATURES IN THIS ISSUE
• The Woman of Thirty. By Francoise Sagan.
• "The New Upper Class, the Kids." By Marya Mannes.
• Luchino Visconti.
• Visconti, The Leopard Man. By Alberto Moravia.
• Africa: The New Grand Tour. By Mary Roblee Henry.
• Medieval Splendour, Now in Nigeria. Photographs by Cecil Beaton.
• The Kabaka of Buganda sketched by Feliks Topolski.
• Marchesa Siewke Bisleti in kenya. By Susan Greenburg Wood.
• People are either cats or dogs. By Marguerite Lamkin.
• Power of Dreams: Mouton, the Chateau of Baron and Baroness Philippe de Rothschild. By Valentine Lawford.
One and half inch chipped from top and bottom of spine. Creases and surface rubbing on cover.
We ship worldwide.
- Free shipping on orders over $150 to Canada & US!
- 50% off shipping on orders over $150 to International Countries!