| American Vogue February 1, 1967. Vol. 149. No.3 Whole No. 2173
On the cover, Samantha Jones. Makeup Fiery Frostlings, by Revlon. Dress with a bodice of bright jewelled flowers and fringe above a great swoop of navy silk chiffon to the floor by George Halley. Earrings by Schreiner. Photo by Irving Penn.
119. Vogue's eye views: the new American fashion for hats
Photo by Irving Penn. Adolfo
120. American fashion: the best of spring - the small -jacket suit;
narrow coats; side-closed coats; patterned wools; wrapped and
belted waists. Photos by Irving Penn. Page 120-153
172. Spring to - ten great looks to wear this minute. Photographed at
the Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford. Photo by Penati. Page 172-181
186. More, more, more: the best of spring shape and the new shirtdresses
Photos by Bert Stern. Page 186- 199
200. Vogue's Own Boutique of Suggestions, Finds, and Observations
Tina Sinatra, Mireille Mathieu, Elizabeth Ashley, Susannah York,
Sonny and Cher, Sally Hanson, Portland Mason, Wendy Wagner, Joanne
FEATURES - ARTICLES - PEOPLE
99. Malta, the Unique. By Virginia Cowles
154. The Power Set - The Fragile but Dominating Women of Vietnam.
By Frances FitzGerald
156. Joe Namath. The super swinger of the football Jets and his $400,000
bonus arm. By Barbara Long. photo by Cecil Beaton
158. People Are Talking About...
159. "Carbaret" with Joel Grey and The Girls
168. America, the Beautifuls: Geraldine Chaplin, Candice Bergen
Photo by David Bailey. Page 168-169
170. Movement of Art. " The artist of mobility...converts the art
object into the art event" By Harold Roseberg
FASHIONS IN LIVING
160. A Garden of History: At the White House. By Valentine Lawford.
Photographed by Horst. Mrs. Lyndon Baines Johnson.
206. Vogue's Decorating Finds and Ideas
18. Beauty Checkout: Hairdressers on the new hair action
182. Beauty Bulletin: Beauty inventions with two ways of doing good
216. Vogue's Ready Beauty
106. Vogue's Notebook: The Drexel-Walker Wedding in New York
168. Vogue's Notebook: The Fol de Roll Ball in San Francisco
110. Vogue's Notebook: A Noble Wedding in Austria
112. Vogue's Notebook: Theatre. By Alan Pryce-Jones
113. Vogue's Notebook: Movies. By Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.
114. Vogue's Notebook: Books. By Albert Goldman
117. Men in Vogue's...Notes, Quotes and Votes
214. Vogue's Shop Hound
218. Vogue's Travelog
This issue is the Americana Fashion Issue and it features: "The Best Of Spring Fashion, 75 Great Looks Ready Across The Country". Some of the interesting fashion articles include: "Vogue's eye view: the new American fashion for hats", "American fashion: the best of spring--the small-jacket suit; narrow coats; side-closed coats; patterned wools; wrapped and belted waists", "More, more, more: the best of spring shapes and the new shirt dresses". Other features include: "A Garden of History: At the White House. By Valentine Lawford. Photographed by Horst", and "Vogue's Decorating Finds and Ideas".
Photographers: Irving Penn, Cecil Beaton, Bert Stern, Horst, Penati, David Bailey
Ads: Emba, Bergdorf Goodman, I. Magnin, Revlon, Galey & Lord, Shannon Rodgers, Very Saks Fifth Avenue, Nat Kaplan, Max Factor, B. Altman & Co., Geoffry Beene, Hutzler's, Chanel, Adele Simpson,, Clairol Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, Teal Traina, Neiman-Marcus, Herbert Levy, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer presents The John Frankenheimer Film in Cinerama: Grand Prix, The Grand Prix Collection, Liberty of London, Bill Blass & Friends with Pinch at the party,Pantene, The Kayser, Christin Dior, TWA, Pendleton, Faberge, Olga, Roux, Vanity Fair-Bert Stern, Moddess, David & David, Samsonite luggage, Helena Rubinstern, Dubonnet with Mollie Parnis, Air Step, Trifari, Almay
Surface rubbing and some wear on covers. Back cover has tears on the edge. Light reading wear.
We ship worldwide.
- Free shipping on orders over $150 to Canada & US!
- 50% off shipping on orders over $150 to International Countries!